A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And so it begins.

*yawn*

So it's 4:59pm EST. 1 minute till i leave and go home.

Fuck I'm bored, and to be honest probably have NOTHING interesting to put here, but for the sake of kicking shit off, I'm still typing, as if my fingers are on auto-dumbass.

At least it stopped fucking raining, although now it's windy as all hell, and might snow tonight.

Gotta love New England weather right? I mean jesus fuck I can understand if we were on the side of a mountain....BUT WE AREN'T. Seriously.

Whatever. Time to leave.

More on my exciting existence...or lack thereof later.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.