A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pull Out The Arrows That Poison Your Mind

Honestly, this entry is just going to be a bunch of randomness, you have been warned.


Who the hell got the nickname Dick out of Richard? Rich is obvious, Rick.....eh kinda a stretch....Did someone just say aw fuck it I hate him and start calling some guy Richard Dick just ot ruin his childhood? Imagine being that guy, I wonder how proud they would be knowing it caught on...

.....then again imagine being the monkey that AIDS came from and knowing how that shit caught on!

Also, speaking of that, while there are 101 ways I'm sure the virus got transferred to man, but let's just be awful for a moment:

What IF the first person to catch it got it from fucking a monkey? Ew. Although, in the end I guess HE (and the human race) got truly fucked! HA!

Alright enough....what now?

I'd rambled on furiously about music, but there really is little point to that, as alot of it is going to continue to get worse and worse (see: Willow- I shake my hair).

Oh speaking of shitty music, anyone acting even remotely surprised that the lesbian formerly known as Justin Beiber won awards should just hit themselves in the forehead with a brick. Hard. Let's be honest, not that we aren't usually, shittiness is promoted these days. Average talent, marketable looks, and a recording studio are all you need to become famous these days. Or at least try to. How they narrow down the final turdburgers is beyond me.

Watching the Minnesota Vikings this year has been.....morbidly entertaining, almost like watching a captain who has gone down with the ship slowly drown in his quarters. Ah well at least they finally fired Brad Childress.

Still wish I was doing musically. I've had wicked writer's block for awhile though, so I don't know how much good ish I would be able to create.

I'm running out of ramblings.

Ah! I've slowly started working on my new Zombie related blog story type deal, so stay tuned for that.

and since I probably won't remember anything to post here for awhile...

Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noel
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Hanukka
Happy Holidays
and
Merry Christmas.

If I missed any, WELL TOO FUCKING BAD.

Oh, one last thing, it finally snowed, and as per usual, everyone on the highway became scared as shit. Ah the predictable things about New England winters.

GOODNIGHT.

Stay Classy Interwebs,

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.