A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

up up down down left left right right A B A B Start Select.

Sarah palin is about as "rogue" as the turd I just left in the toilet.
How the fuck is she any different than any other politican? She's maybe
a little dumber and more psychotic (save for dick cheney) then the rest,
but whether they call themselves left, right, up, down, or A, or B (get
it? Lol) they are still a politician which makes them full of fail.

She amazes me. Well more specifically, how she still finds ways to get
people's attention (when we aren't laughing at her retarded "I regret
having sex because im a fucking moron and got knocked up" daughter) is
beyond comprehension. At least McCain wasn't a total shithead. I mean
seriously, I ALMOST voted for him, but the thought of having the bible
humping rogue wannabe psycho in the white house as well scared me a
bit.

Not that I don't regret voting for obama. I love how people were
slobbering all over his nuts like he was the end all be all answer to
our cries of "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO?!'. The picture that shows
him pointing and says "everyone chill the fuck out, I got this" makes me
giggle. You don't "got" this mr. President, nobody does. Even Mccain
would've been fucked too. We were essentially voting for the best person
to fuck things up a little less than the rodeo clown we just had 8 years
of.

God I hate politics.

And it hates me too.

1 comment:

Pig Bombs! said...

Ughhh...Palin.


http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/sarah-palin-runners-world-flag-code.jpg

Seriously...right?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.