A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Highway to the Danger Zone....

Yeah I'm a TopGun fan, wanna fight about it? Lol.

So at what point did it make sense to stick shit all over one's car? I understand I'm uber late to rant on this, but a truck a saw yesterday kinda made my mind go boom on the subject.

The guy had one of those chrome stick on vents....on the rear quarter panel of his truck.

Read that again, let it set in. Yeah, burns doesn't it?

I understand that alot of people want to make our lower class cars look better, and perhaps shine em up a bit....but how about getting it repainted or perhaps getting the rot holes in it fixed?

And at what fucking point doesn't one of the person's say "um...your car looks fucking retarded"? I understand to each their own, but this is one thing that I believe doesn't fall under that. Well that, wings, hood scoops, chrome hubcaps, "Hi Hater" stickers, clear tail lights, Sears chrome wheels, racing stripes on non muscle cars....

......Whoops! Caught myself there. You get the point. I believe that while "to each their own" is a great mantra, and I agree with it....."dude that looks like shit" is better.

So do the world a favor: If your friend does something stupid to his/her car...FUCKING TELL THEM and spare the world another visual atrocity to look at, especially those of us who have long commutes and get stuck seeing it EVERY DAY.

Ps.: Girls: There are other colors than pink to accent your god damned car with. Just saying.

PPs.: Guys: Stop putting exhausts and racing stripes on early 90s cars, and stop using white accents on Teal cars. Just paint the fucking car a different color.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.