A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Burning Down the Village of Logic

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how the fuck it's possible to get stuck behind some slow asshole not only on my 45 min ride TO work.....but on the way home as well?!?!!?!?

I don't understand how people can do 5 under the speed limit in the morning. I mean c'mon, the majority of drivers are either A) Going to work or B) bringing their kids to school, or hell even a combination of both.

So please explain to me why they need to make ME late for work. Bad enough I even have to drive so fucking far, with the sun in my eyes, but no, I have dipshit Lucy housewife in front of me keeping me from being at work making money.

On to my ride home.

Now, even when work is dead, I leave work decently fatigued. So I'm not exactly going to be a fucking speed demon driving home. That being said, why the fuck would someone be on a road with a speed limit of 40mph DOING 20....YES TWENTY FUCKING MILES PER HOUR?!?!?!?!

So I get a half car length behind said vehicle, which I believe was a brand new Honda CR-V, and he proceeds to brake tap me.

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't get people these days. The 4 miles I was behind him there were AT LEAST 5 FUCKING SPEED LIMIT signs that said 40mph.

But yet I'm the asshole for being behind him??

Whatever.

Also, I need a hotrod. ASAP.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.