A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Rodder's Journal.

Been a few days since I've updated this, ah well.

Where do I start.....

I fucking hate New England. I always have, but now that it has caused me to send one of my beloved cars to the junkyard due to rot, I am re-inspired to hate it all over again.

So at work today, a gentleman came in bitching about his wiper blades, and demanding new ones.

why?

Because they were squeaking. Ok, but the thing that gets me, was that all he needed to do was re-adust the way the actual blade sat, and it would've been fine. But no, that would've been too fucking simple now wouldn't it? And then he procedes to piss and moan to the owner, and then continues to bitch about a fucking wiper blade for a good half hour or so.

Really? REALLY?!

People are damned pathetic sometimes, I swear.

Fuck, I totally had more to type in here, but I forgot. Stupid Concussions.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.