A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Zippidy Fricken Doo Da.

So let's see, it is dark and rainy outside. Could be worse though, could be that snow shit.

I swear, I really dont understand how people actually LIKE snow. I mean seriously? I mean Sarah Palin likes it, but she's half retarded, and half insane so her opinion doesn't count.

I hate it when I have a fucking laundry list of shit to type here and then BAM! as soon as I get here, I forget it all.

I love how Sarah Palin going back to work as governor of Alaska is somehow news on Yahoo!. Who fucking cares? Why would you EVER even consider giving that psycho more airtime? I'd rather listen to the spice girls on repeat with a mace stuck up my ass than endure any more of her ignorant babblings.

We have AIDS, people starving, an economic crisis, soldiers in Iraq......AND SHE IS NEWS SOMEHOW?! Yahoo, YOU'RE FIRED. sheesh.

On Another Note.....
HOW THE FUCK IS POKER A SPORT!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!
SERIOUSLY!

It's a fucking card game people, let's be realistic here!
Chess....nay...CHECKERS is far more difficult and take far more mental aptitude to succeed at, and they aren't sports are they?

"The World Series of Poker".....right. Way to rip off Baseball, an actual sport, to make poker sound like a legit waste of time.

In Other News.....
The Olsen Twins are still alive. Yeah, I don't know how either, I guess now they just must have IVs of stay alive juice in them. I've got nothing on this one lol....

And One More Thing......
How is it possible that we have pills that can make a woman wet, a guy have a boner.....

.....but we still cannot CURE cancer and AIDS?

Or even still, how is it possible to consciously make a fucking pill that is supposed to help you, but gives you more side effects than condomless sex with a 50 year old prostitute?

I seriously do not understand mankind sometimes.

Hey you can have a boner again......but you're gonna die in two years from AIDS. ENJOY!


Anyways, is Miley Cyrus 18 yet? Cause I'm interested to see if she has a breakdown like Britney does.

If not, I'd like a piece lol

1 comment:

twistedsymphony said...

You keep titling your posts like that you're going to run out of onomatopias to use.

You know what's worse than calling a poker tournament a "world series" the fact that you can walk into a sporting good store and buy a poker chip set... no joke go look next time you're near one.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.