A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead.....

...Is amazing. End of story.

Do.....
....You like zombie games?
....you like any thing Valve has ever made?
....you like zombie games?

THEN GET OFF YOUR ASS AND BUY THIS GAME.

.....it's the american thing to do! support the economy! kill zombies!

or else, you'll be branded a communist!

SHEESH.

I'm bored, so I'm going to type in this color now.

Don't you hate it when you see someone stop at a stop sign, waiting to make the right hand turn that will put them on the current road you are driving on, and they wait for the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND and then turn in front of you?

Not only that but they put allllll that effort into it.....JUST TO SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.

HUH?! WHAT?! HAMBURGER HELPER?!

I don't understand, it's like hurrying up to wait....except the person is inflicting it upon themselves.....wtf?!

Next Square...

WARNING: THE NEW MORTAL KOMBAT GAME (MK VS. DC) SUCKS ASS.
The graphics? Pathetic.
The Gameplay? Pathetic.
The character selection? atrocious.
The overall game? BORING AS FUCK.

I would rather watch a marathon of Rosie O'donnell talking about her political views than play this game again.

The ONLY good thing in this game....is the Joker. I mean c'mon, the fucking Joker is awesome in damned near anything and you know it. But in this case, the dude has a move where you shake his hand and he electricutes you with a hand buzzer. HA!

I <3 The Joker. Best character ever. Or evar. Moar? Sauce? Intrahnetz?

Either Way, Good night kids and kittens. May the Sauce be with you.

BAH WEEP GRAH NAH WEEP NINNY BON!

(if you don't know what that is, you need to google it.)

1 comment:

twistedsymphony said...

You fail for not having Xbox Live Gold... While you were playing Left 4 Dead with virtual friends I was playing with 3 other real people...

YOU could have been one of those people.... it could have been YOOOOOOOOOOOOU....

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.