A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Woop De Damn Doo!

I will be more interested in what he actually does for us, I could care less about the initial celebration.and yes I voted for Obama.
We as americans need to realize however, that change will not just happen with one man, and that WE as american are partially to blame for the issues at hand.We were the ones who re-elected Bush, for the simple fact that he knew how to coddle us during 9/11, and he gave us someone to point the finger at.
Keep in mind, in times of tragedy, people are always looking to blame someone, remember Germany and the Jews in WWII? Hitler gave a struggling country in the midst of a huge depression an enemy, a scapegoat, and looked what happened.Bush gave us Iraq, and we fell for it. WE supported the war, otherwise it would've never happened.
So now that we've all forgotten we were partially to blame for the past 4 years, I hope we are not so blind and ignorant to think that one man will save us all from this clusterfuck we are in now. Remember, it's WE the people. Don't talk the talk, just walk the walk.

ps. I think McCain might have won if he hadn't picked that psychopath Palin to run with him.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.