A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Monday, June 8, 2009

I Went Down Down Down in a Burning Ring of Fire....

Yesterday was a bit of a driving day, as I traveled in my Beetle most of the day.

During these travels, I got to thinking.....

......Man we are gonna get laughed at.

What do I mean?

Well.....

Think about it. When they put the first decades of the 2000s (2000 to 2010 for the morons) into the history books for future generations, what are going to be the major events they see?

-The first African American President was elected (ok that one is a good one!)
-GM and Chrysler falling the fuck on their faces into Chapter 11..
-A horrid recession
-The bullshit "war" in Iraq
-9/11
-That idiot Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich
-George W. Bush and Dick Cheney

.......and if my memory was in better shape the list would go on. Feel free to add more in the comments!!!

But yea, hopefully the next couple decades or so go better, otherwise my kids/grand kids will be like "Wow grandpa RedEvil, you guys were fucked for awhile huh? Thanks for fucking us big time with the repercussions!" lol

Think about it, alot of this shit going on today our kids and grandkids are going to have to foot the bill for.....

.....Now i'm definitely not leaving my cars to them because they'll have to sell them to pay off our debt to China.

Come to think of it, does anyone else find it humorous that we are in debt to a country that makes knockoffs of all our products??

Till Next Time Folks...

-RedEvil

2 comments:

Unknown said...

-wifi
-a cure for macular degeneration
-tactile feedback touch screens
-cellphones that can shoot video and browse the web
-cancerous tumor angiogenesis
-portable media players
-DVR
-LASIK surgery
-HDTV/blu-ray
-google
-the human Genome project
-social networking

yeah... this decade will never be remembered for anything worthwhile

RedEvil said...

Lol see I said I forgot a few things!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.