A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Run To The Hills

I had to .....HAD TO buy this album, they released it in 2006, and it is fucking awesome!

Photobucket

its good to know that after all these years, dickinson and the boys still have it!

Yes, they sound just as they did back in the day, which is not a bad thing by any means. Too many bands I think get too caught up in trying to change with the times just to stay viable, when in reality, if you look at bands like AC/DC, you can have a career without changing too much.

Another issue I see in music, is bands' second albums being horrible. Yes, alot of times their first album is probably just way too amazing to top with another release (A La Boston's first Album), but I think most of it is alot of pressure to try and ante up and make the people say yeaaaaaah a second time.

Ah well.

Yes this one is short, whatever.

-RedEvil

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.