A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I Will Scream My Thoughts to the Stars.....

I'm going insane. I swear it. It just seems like all I do is run around all fucking week. I work 6 of them, and on the 7th I've found myself running places to get more parts for cars that aren't getting done because I'm too busy fixing cars at work.

Which brings me to this....

Money and what I do with it.

Yes the age old issue.

It seems that whenever I get money, and I've decided what I'm spending it on, everyone thinks its a bad idea. It amuses me greatly. If I want another old car, I'm going to buy it. "Oh well what about you and Das Lau moving out and living on your own?" or "Why not put the money into one you already have?", are the two most popular, although my annoying boss seems to chime in with "Why don't you buy your wife something nice?". Let's tackle these in order shall we?

1. You don't think we have a separate account for that? I know people think I'm some shallow loudmouthed jackass who plays things by air, and that makes me chuckle, because I plan things out more than people may ever know. I have my weeks planned months in advance, so what makes you think that when it comes to spending my money or finding a new residence, I haven't already set aside some money to do so? Thanks for your such high expectations.

2. You think I don't? If anything I'm buying shit with left over money from that, and besides, without my cars (and wife) I wouldn't have any motivation to work. Lame I know, but we all have different forces that move us.

3. This one annoys me greatly. I maintain my 3 cars, and hers. I actually just got done paying for a new cell phone for her, even though mine is a complete shitfest. Listen, I'll worry about my marriage, and you worry about yours, okay?




I dunno, maybe I'm just ranting over nothing, or maybe I'm just frusterated. In the end, I'll just be left to my own devices which will end with me overthinking things as usual.

One of these days I'm going to type up that religion related entry I have in my skull for here, but I'm still weighing the pros and cons and the backlash that will ensue. Unfortunately I do not have faith that people can discuss their faith 100% without being closed minded as all holy fuck. See what I did there? Yeah. Don't bother laughing, as it wasn't funny. Ha.

3 comments:

Pig Bombs! said...

I laughed anyways. Butthole.

96NismoZ said...

Push it Joe. Push it real good.

twistedsymphony said...

You do realize that the reason people suggest that you spend money on moving out or on fixing up your current cars is because you complain endlessly about not being able to do those things...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.