A page for me to rant on I suppose. I'll touch upon all subjects under the sun. Stay tuned for boredom.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Polyamorous Friend.....

Let's start this off by talking about something that has already been talked about by others as couple weeks ago.

the Superbowl Halftime show.

Good lord can we please get someone from this century? I love classic rock (except fro Bruce Springsteen), but let's be realistic, its getting kind of sad. Year after the year we pull all these classic bands that used to put on epic shows out of the retirement home and they shuffle around the stage.

The Who were this year's retirees performers, and looked like they were barely going to make it through a full performance.

Now, I understand that Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson's little tit episode ruined it for us having modern artists, but let's see if we can't find SOMEONE who would be suitable.....

1. Taylor Swift. C'mon, could you get anymore wholesome and definitely not going to fuck things up?

2. Carrie Underwood. Okay I know she did the national anthem this year, but hey why not next year?

3. Justin Timberlake by himself. He knows not to fuck up, and he'd know he would be on this fucking ice due to his previous idiotic act.

4. T Pain!!! T Pain is epic. That is all.

5. Kelly Clarkson. America loves her. Otherwise, she wouldn't have won that awful singing contest.

6. Miley Cyrus. Good for the kids, and you know every dude will actually watch her. Oh shut up you know its true regardless of her age.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, and for the sake of brevity on that subject, let's move on.

I have a mohawk. I bet you didn't know that. Let's move on. When you have what general society considers an odd or extreme haircut and or look (I have a copious amount of chin hair as well), people tend to look at you.....different, and are unsure how to act.

Example?

Last week, lunchtime, Cumberland Farms convenience store, Rte 125 in Plaistow NH.
I walk out of the store with my lunch purchase, and notice a middle aged soccer mom heading towards the door. I have my chrome aviators on at this point, so she cannot see that I have noticed her. She pauses, puts an "oh fuck....what do I do? he looks like a ruffian" look on her face. So I calmly say, "come on in" and proceed to smile and hold the door. A look of relief came over her face as she smiled and said thank me for my chivelrous deed.

I love it. Its great when you actually carry out an act of kindness and it suprised the intended person. They seem to appreciate it more. I might be wrong, but so be it.

I love my mohawk, and the last time I had one, I regretted getting rid of it, and am so glad I decided to get another.

I had more to type, but my heartburn/acid reflux is acting up hard, so we'll leave this as it is.

Laters.

PS. I bought a new guitar, a Schecter C-1 Elite. I'm in love with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of holding the door for her I probably would have punched in her in the throat. But then again I'm an asshole.

-Beast Moe

Pig Bombs! said...

Lunch at the Chill Zone!?

Also.. I will still own your hawk. Major

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a pillar of mediocrity trying to sift through my thoughts for some sort of meaning.